Internet Explorer 8.x
- Click on the Tools-menu.
- Select Internet Options in the menu - a new window opens.
- Click on the Privacy tab near the top of the window.
- Click on the Default button of the window.
- Move the slider so that it is on one of the levels below Medium High (including Medium, Low, Accept All Cookies).
- Save changes by clicking OK.
Internet Explorer 6.x and 7.x
- In Internet Explorer click on "Tools" at the top of the window.
- Select "Internet Options".
- Click on the "Privacy" tab.
- In the center of the "Privacy" tab screen, there should be an "Advanced" button. Click this button.
- Ensure that "Override automatic cookie handling" is checked.
- First and Third party cookies should be set to "Accept".
- Check "Always allow session cookies".
- Click on "OK".
- Exit Internet Explorer and restart your browser.
- Select Tools | Options... from the main menu.
- Select Privacy from the left panel of options.
- Expand the Cookies options on the right.
- Select "Enable Cookies".
- Select "for the originating website only."
- From the File menu, choose Preferences.
- Click the Privacy category.
- Check Enable Cookies.
- From the Normal Cookies drop-down menu, select Automatically accept all cookies.
- From the Third Part drop-down menu, select Automatically accept all cookies.
- Click OK.
- From the Safari Menu, choose Preferences.
- Click the Security icon.
- In the "Accept Cookies" selection box, chose Always or Only from sites you navigate to.
In the event of a sudden disconnection of the internet, we have designed our system to cope in a manner that protects our players from unjustifiable loss.
Gratorama's 'Disconnection Policy' is as follows: Any card purchased by a player, (by pressing Play Now, or Play Again) but not used by such a player for any reason whatsoever, including technical failure, will be played automatically by the System on behalf of the player. The outcome of the play will be updated automatically into the player's balance. When logging in following the disconnection, the player will see the outcome of the relevant card by clicking on the "Games History" button.
Sign Up Problems
In order to enter the @ sign in the email filed a certain keyboard combination must be used depending on your keyboard language:
- US Keyboard – press “Shift” and then “2”.
- French Keyboard – press “AltGr” (right-hand Alt key) and then “0” (zero).
- UK Keyboard – press “Shift” and then “”” (Quotes).
- German Keyboard – press “AltGr” (right-hand Alt key) and then “Q”.
In the event of trying to create an account and you receive a message that the Username already exists, check the following:
- Another client may have created an account with that Username. In that case, try entering a different name.
- You may have already created an account and cannot remember the correct password when trying to login. See here for information on restoring passwords.
If you receive this message, you are most likely attempting to login to Gratorama with the wrong Username and/or Password.
- Please check if you are in Caps Lock mode or have the wrong language setting on your keyboard.
- If that does not help, please check if you have the email we sent you with your Username and Password and try to use the copy and paste option.
- Go to the “Forgot Password” section where you have the option to have your password mailed to the email address provided during sign-up.
- If that is not available, contact our support team.
Add us to your Address Book
To guarantee receiving all Gratorama’s exciting promotion emails in your inbox, please add promo@Gratorama.com to your Address Book or Safe Senders' List. This is necessary because some Internet Service Providers (ISPs) block emails from senders whose email addresses are not in the recipient's Address Book or on their Safe Senders' List in order to prevent you from receiving unwanted emails.
Please follow these steps in according to you ISP:
Live / Hotmail / MSN
- Once signed in, click on 'Options' in the top right of your screen. If a drop down menu appears, click on 'More options...' at the bottom.
- Under the 'Junk e-mail' section, click on 'Safe and blocked senders'.
- Click on 'Safe senders'.
- Type promo@Gratorama.com in the 'Sender or domain to mark as safe:' box, and then click 'Add to list >>'.
- Click on the 'File' menu at the top of the screen, then click on 'New', then click on 'Contact'.
- Type promo@Gratorama.com into the 'E-mail' box.
- Enter any information you wish on the address card and click 'Save and Close'.
- Click on the 'File' menu at the top of the screen, then click on 'New', then click on 'Address Book Card...'.
- Type promo@Gratorama.com into the 'Email' box.
- Enter any information you wish on the address card and click 'OK'.
Gmail / Googlemail
- Click Contacts along the left side of any page.
- Click the New Contact button in the top-left corner of the Contact Manager.
- Enter promo@Gratorama.com into the 'Email' box.
- Then click 'Save'.
A) Yahoo! Mail Classic
- Go to any Gratorama email.
- At the top of the message screen, click on the 'Add to Address Book' link at the end of the 'From:' address field.
- Check that promo@Gratorama.com is in the email box, enter any other information you wish on the address card and click 'Add to Address Book'.
B) Newer version of Yahoo! Mail
- On the left bar, click on the 'Add' link next to 'Contacts'.
- In the small window that appears, type promo@Gratorama.com into the 'Email' box.
- Enter any other information you wish on the address card and click 'Save'.
- On the left bar, click 'Contacts'.
- On the next screen, click the 'New' button next to the search box at the top, and then click 'New Contact' on the menu that appears.
- Enter promo@Gratorama.com into the 'Email 1' box.
- Enter any information you wish on the Address Card and click the 'Create' button at the top, next to the search box.
In order to update your new email address, select Change Email from the menu and type the following in the relevant text boxes:
- Your current password
- The new email address
- Confirm new email address
- Click on Change.
You will see a message: Email Successfully Changed.
If you do not receive email from Gratorama, please check your spam box and/or your junk-mail box.
We recommend changing your password at frequent intervals for your security and to enhance the safety of your account. In order to update your password, select Change Password from the menu and type the following in the relevant text boxes:
- Old Password
- New Password: The password should be at least 4 characters long.
- Confirm new Password
- Click on Change.You will see a message: Password successfully changed.
If you would like to chat with one of our representatives, click on the “Chat” button and a chat window opens. (If it doesn’t open please make sure your pop up blocker is not blocking it).
Here you can converse with a support representative live. (You can continue playing during a chat session) If by some chance the representative is unable to answer you live (most probably busy with another client), please leave an email address where the representative can contact you. You may also leave a phone number where you may be contacted by the support team.
Leave a written message with the nature of your query, and we will get back to you shortly.
After filling the details on the form, press the "submit" button.
We will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible.
The 7 free bonus is available only once per household, and is offered by the system right after you register your account for Real Money play.
You are not doing anything wrong. Most likely your keyboard is set to a language different than English. Click your mouse on the form field and then switch your keyboard language to English. Try entering the text again. If you’re still having problems entering text contact support for guidance.
Presently,Gratorama.com's Website performs with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems Version 95 and above; Flash version 9 or above. Gratorama.com does not support Windows 3.XX or Web TV. For optimal results, set your monitor to 1024 x 768 pixels and high color (16 bit) or more.
For every 10 currency units you wager, you earn one comp point. It doesn't matter if you play with a bonus or from your bankroll. Collect 100 points and we'll drop a credit of 1 currency unit in your account. Comp Points can be redeemed at the Cashier and deposited into your account at any time. Comp Points can be used for wagering on all games.
When playing a game the Auto button is displayed below the Play Now button and in some games also below the Play Max button.
- Click on the Auto button to open the Autoplay box.
- Choose the number of games you would like to play by clicking one of the buttons located in the “Number of Games” row. The system will start playing once you click a number.
- While playing in auto play mode you can see how many games are left to play as in the following example:
You can stop auto play at any point by pressing the “Stop” button. If pressed while a game is still playing, auto play will stop only after the game finishes.
Note: You can also change the advanced settings while in auto play mode. See more info below.
- Click on the Advanced Settings button to show or hide the auto play advance settings.
Use the advanced settings to instruct auto play to stop in the following circumstances:
- “Any game won” – check this option to stop auto play once a game is won regardless of the prize won.
- “Single win exceeds” – check this option to stop auto play once you win a prize higher than a certain amount in a single game. You determine the amount by entering it in the right hand box or by clicking the up and down arrows.
- “Balance decreases by” – check this option to stop auto play in case your balance decreases by a certain amount during the entire auto play session. You determine the amount by entering it in the right hand box or by clicking the up and down arrows. For example, let’s say you check this option and set the right hand box to 10, and you choose to play 50 games starting with a balance of 100. After 28 games your balance reaches 90. At this point auto play will detect that your total loss till this point during the entire auto play session is 10 and will stop playing.
- “Balance increases by” - check this option to stop auto play in case your balance increases by a certain amount during the entire auto play session. You determine the amount by entering it in the right hand box or by clicking the up and down arrows. For example, let’s say you check this option and set the right hand box to 10, and you choose to play 50 games starting with a balance of 100. After 2 games your balance reaches 110. At this point auto play will detect that your total winnings till this point during the entire auto play session is 10 and will stop playing.
Note: When one or more settings are checked, the icon on the “Advanced settings” button turns red. This is helpful in case the advance settings are hidden.
- Click on the Auto button to open the Autoplay box.
Security Policy & Identity confirmation
Once your documents are received, they are stored electronically in a secure environment with highly restricted access.
Email attachments: to accounting@Gratorama.com
We recommend that you use a digital camera, and send each document as separate JPG file by e-mail. A digital camera or scanner creates the clearest copy of these documents, allowing us to verify your details with no unnecessary delays.
To receive further information please contact our customer support using the chat inside the game lobby or by Email.
You may be requested to send some or all of the following documents:
- A copy of a photo ID: You may send either a copy of your Passport, Driver’s License or National ID card. Please ensure that all details, including your name, photograph and signature are visible on the document.
- A copy of your credit card(s): A copy of the front and back of the credit card you use as a payment method. You should block the middle eight numbers on the front of the card, and the 3 digit security code on the back of the card copy.
- Proof of address: This may be a utility bill or a credit card statement. It should be a recent document, showing your full name at the address registered on your account. If you provide a credit card statement make sure you blank out the middle eight numbers of the credit card number.
In order to protect both you and us from fraudulent use of an identity and/or funds, we verify identities and/or ownership of credit/debit cards used for payment. This also ensures that cash-outs reach the right person.